warranty details & registration
Better For Your Quality Commitment
Better For Your strives to make every product extremely durable, it is at the core of our commitment to anti-obsolescence. We believe that it is better for our planet if we are not having to throw away things because they no longer provide the intended functionality. The products that you buy from us are designed and manufactured to last as long as practical. Our team undertake a quality assurance processes during every production run and we stand by the quality of our product. If we fall short of our objective to provide you with a product that functions as intended, year after year, we will provide a free replacement. Please also refer to our anti-obsolescence page for more info on how we put this philosophy into practice (LINK)
Better For Your Warranty Return and Replacement
Better For Your products have a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. If you believe there is a problem with your product that is the result of a manufacturing defect please follow the procedure below:
- Send us an email to email@example.com describing the issue along with some photos. Photos help our support team identify and resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.
- We will contact you to discuss the problem and provide a prompt resolution of your issue.
- If we confirm the problem is covered under the warranty we will request that you send us the product so that we can have our quality assurance team check what went wrong. You will need to provide your return address so that we can send you a free replacement product.
Better For Your believes in continuous improvement, this may mean that from time to time we alter the design of some products. A lifetime is a long time, so in the case that the exact product under warranty is no longer available we will replace it with one that performs a similar function or provide a credit of similar value. If the defective item is part of a set we may choose to only replace the individual item/s, not the whole set
If you purchased your Better For Your product via Amazon and it is still within the Amazon warranty period please follow the Amazon returns process.
If you're not sure if the problem you're experiencing is a manufacturer defect or not please check our FAQ page or send us an email as detailed in step 1.
What isn't covered under the lifetime warranty
- If the product is damaged by something someone does to it, other than using it for its intended purpose, it won’t be covered under the manufacturing defect warranty.
- If the product is dropped and gets dented or scratched, or is bent or broken by severe impact, that is normal wear and tear and won’t be covered either. Most of the time you will find that even if dented, products will still perform their intended function.
Our commitment to loyalty
Are you a loyal customer of Better For Your who has bought more than four of our products? Well our squirrel is a compassionate little guy. If you do have a product that is no longer functional because of something that happened, and that mishap is not covered by the warranty, you may like to send us some photos of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org including the damaged product and at least three other Better For Your products that you own. Tell us the story of what happened and give us permission to use the image and story in our marketing. Under these circumstances we may, at our sole discretion, provide a replacement product after you return the damaged product to Better For Your. Please note in this instance items purchased in a set are counted as one product, so for example mugs purchased as a set of two are classed as one product.